Oct 13 , 2023
- If you like a little scary Halloween fun, there is of course the iconic William A. Irvin haunted ship tours down in Canal Park. They started their tours this year on October 5th. To find out more about tour, times, and ticket pricing go to their website, linked here Duluth Haunted Ship.
- Duluth's Octoberfest has passed this year, held back in September. But you can swing over to Earth Riders Brewery in Superior, for their Octoberfest, October 13th-14th. More information on tickets found on their social media.
- Boo at The Zoo, held at the Lake Superior Zoo on October 14th, 21st & 28th. Tickets are available for purchase on their website. With games, costume contest, craft show, a magic show, and a pumpkin patch. It is going to be buckets of fun!!
- Monster Mash at Bent Paddle Brewing Company held every year, just right across the street from our shop. They have a bunch of fun things happening including a costume contest.
- Glow Hike, held by Duluth Parks + Recreation is a free family event. Friday, October 27th 6-8pm. Bring your own glow sticks to wear. For the best glow, wear all black or dark clothing. Experience a unique and fun night of hiking!
- Halloween in the Lincoln Park Craft District! Our shop + our Lincoln park neighbors will be hosting trick or treating during business hours October 28th. Follow us on social media for more details!
- There is a variety of community centers and churches hosting events + trunk or treats this season which are safe and easy options for trick or treating!