Campers Under the Rainbow - Teether
This toy does double duty! Each bunny ear looped fabric is backed with super soft snuggle fabric and has baby *crinkle paper sewn in for added sensory play.(Every wooden ring is rubbed in a small amount of organic coconut oil)
Wood Rings are CPSIA certified and untreated. Wood is naturally anti-microbial which makes these rings a great option for teething.
How to care for you natural wood teething ring:
- Remove fabric and machine wash.
- Wipe ring down with damp cloth and mild dish soap
(minimal), dry immediately *NEVER SUBMERGE, SOAK OR FREEZE WOOD RINGS.
- To sanitize, apply rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball and rub wooden ring, wipe with clean dry towel.
- Always inspect rings before giving to a child and never leave a child unattended with wooden toy.
- Rub ring periodically with organic coconut oil to help seal and protect the wood.
Photos + descriptions by Port + Starbird
From this Collection